Recommended Cleaning Services is a family cleaning service that provides more than just routine office cleaning. We do the little things to keep your building looking it's best.
- We make sure all scope of work is done in a timely manner and any special request will be documented and followed up to ensure complete resolution. Recommended Cleaning Services strives to go the extra mile!
- We use high grade color coated towels and mop heads, which enables us to clean more efficiently and avoid cross contamination. We will have a full supply of clean microfiber towels and mop heads on our cleaning carts daily.
- Every day we will use fresh laundered mop heads, never cleaning your floors with a previously used mop from the day before; as is the practice of most cleaning companies. We will also wash the floors with a dual-compartment mop bucket, separating clean solution from the dirty solution.
- Recommended Cleaning management believes in a hands on approach. So training and management of cleaning staff is done by a managing partner, which assures all work is done efficiently. At the end of the each night you can be assured not only will your building be looking top notch but all janitorial closets will be left cleaned and organized. By adhering to this code, we are confident you will be pleased with our quality of work. RCS would never have it any other way!
- RCS uses a team cleaning method which is the exact opposite of zone cleaning. A team of specialists go through the area systematically. Rather than cleaning a specific area, each individual on our cleaning staff performs a specific task.
- Light duty specialist: dusting, emptying trash, spot cleaning
- Vacuum specialist: vacuuming carpets as well as hard floors
- Restroom specialist: cleaning, sanitizing and restocking supplies in restrooms.
- Utility specialist: cleaning lobby areas, cleaning glass, mopping and scrubbing hard floors and hauling away trash to dumpsters from central collection points.
We customize a specialist's duties to fit a particular building. One of the advantages of team cleaning has to do with training. By focusing on certain types of work, the team members will become more skilled and efficient in their particular tasks, meaning greater overall efficiency and an overall cleaner building.
Please be assured that Recommended Cleaning Services will do the entire job every night. We have full liability coverage. Recommended Cleaning Services is confident that we can establish a beneficial and lasting relationship